Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
11th Annual Human Resources & Employment Law Fall Conference
Join us for an informative day where we will review critical issues facing human resources, including:
- Workers’ Comp Pumpkin Patch – Review a checklist of Workers’ Compensation guidelines to make sure you are complying with all current legal regulations.
- Bobbing for Apples and the ADA Interactive Process – Learn how to engage in an interactive process with a disabled employee seeking workplace accommodations.
- Tricks or Treats - Social Media and HR – Exploring the impact and legal concerns of social media in the workplace and using it as a tool for HR.
- Skeleton in the Closet: Employment Case Studies – An interactive discussion of recent employment law cases and the application of relevant concepts and HR strategies.
- HR Spooktacular – An interactive session that will test your knowledge of key legal standards and principles on a wide spectrum of HR issues.
Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Plan to explore our impressive Exhibitor Showcase featuring organizations that offer HR-related products, resources, and services. Door prizes and more!
The registration deadline is Friday, October 16, 2020. Register early as seating is limited.
This program has been approved for 5.5 recertification credit hours through HRCI and SHRM.
Directions and Campus Map: uu.edu/grantcenter/directions.cfm
Friday, October 23, 2020, 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Fall HR & Employment Law Conference
Payment In Full In Advance Only