2019 WTSHRM Membership Application/Renewal (PDF)
Printable New/Renewing WTSHRM Membership Form:
Membership in West Tennessee SHRM is open to any individual who currently works in or has an interest in the human resource profession and is a member of the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Printable National SHRM Membership Form:
SHRM Membership Application/Discount for WTSHRM (PDF)
For Additional SHRM Membership information
For any questions regarding membership, click here for contact information.
WTSHRM Membership Benefits
As a member of West Tennessee SHRM, you will develop a network that will help you in many ways:
- Exposure to other HR professionals and companies revealing how other organizations handle various human resource situations, procedures, policies, etc.;
- Access to a network of professionals and specialists providing HR information that might otherwise be difficult and/or expensive to obtain;
- Opportunity to develop relationships and contacts in other companies to share information on HR concerns;
- Availability of local professional development opportunities to improve your competence;
- Access to current best practices to make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment, and help line managers carry out business strategy;
- Availability of up-to-date information on pending legislation that may impact your company's operations;
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills by taking on a volunteer leadership role in West Tennessee SHRM; and
- Development of a reputation and credentials in the HR field through your involvement in West Tennessee SHRM.